Cosmetic Dentist Marietta provides friendly and affordable dental care to patients from the communities of Marietta, Roswell, Smyrna, Kennesaw, and Woodstock.
Finding the perfect cosmetic dentist can be a challenge, at our Marietta cosmetic dentist office we understand that our patients are looking for the best dental care available, affordable fees, and a superior level of personal service. At our office, we do not believe that you should have to trade great service and great results for affordability.
Our Marietta cosmetic dentist believes in providing our patients with the highest quality dental care available. The friendly and attentive staff at our Marietta cosmetic dentist office understands the importance of every patient’s smile. It is our pleasure to provide our patients the best dental care available, including the latest cosmetic dental procedures.
Receiving dental care is a vital part of maintaining your overall health and well-being. As a patient, you can count on receiving gentle, one-on-one care from our cosmetic dentist Marietta team. We take the time to discuss each detail of your treatment with you before you even begin. Our practice offers a full-range of dental treatments, including cosmetic and restorative procedures with an emphasis on convenience, comfort, and affordability.
Porcelain Veneers Marietta
Porcelain Veneers Marietta offers an excellent cosmetic solution for teeth that are stained, chipped, or slightly misaligned. Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of the teeth. Veneers can change the color, shape, size, or even the length of your teeth. Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored — because of stains from tetracycline or excessive fluoride; teeth that have become discolored as a result of physical trauma, root canal treatment or the presence of large resin fillings.
- Teeth that are worn down, chipped or broken.
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped.
- Teeth with gaps between them-in some cases, porcelain veneers can be used as an alternative to orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign Marietta offers a new solution to straighten your teeth without wearing uncomfortable metal braces. Using the Invisalign® system, Invisalign Marietta can give you great results, often in less time and for about the same cost as traditional metal braces.
Unlike traditional metal braces, which use brackets and wires that can irritate the mouth, restrict the foods you can eat, and make regular dental hygiene difficult, Invisalign® relies on a series of smooth, comfortable plastic aligners to straighten your teeth gently and gradually.
- Is virtually invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without others knowing it.
- Treats a wide variety of misalignment issues, including tooth crowding, spacing concerns, crossbite, overbite, and underbite.
- Leads to better periodontal health because you can brush and floss your teeth normally.
- Eliminates the risk of plaque build-up and tooth discoloration associated with traditional metal braces.
- Requires fewer office visits than other teeth straightening techniques.
Dental Implants Marietta
Dental Implants Marietta offers an exciting option for people missing some or all of their teeth, dental implants can greatly improve life for someone missing one tooth or multiple teeth. Dental implants look, feel, and function like your own natural teeth.
What Can Dental Implants Marietta Do For You?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting the adjoining teeth.
- Provide support for a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
Teeth Whitening Marietta
Teeth Whitening Marietta offers patients several convenient and effective teeth whitening options. Research shows that a beautiful smile has a direct impact of your social interactions, both socially and professionally. A bright, white smile will immediately enhance your appearance. Many people find that a white smile reduces the appearance of wrinkles, which makes a person appear younger and more energetic.
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that if you choose to whiten your teeth, you should do so only after a consultation with your cosmetic dentist Marietta. Before whitening your teeth it is important that you do not have dental decay or any other dental problems.
If you are considering having any other cosmetic dentistry procedures done you should have any veneers, crowns, dental implants or white fillings done prior to having your teeth whitened.
Cosmetic Dentist Marietta
Our comprehensive cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental care includes professional teeth whitening, Invisalign® clear braces, realistic porcelain veneers, high quality dental implants, mercury-free fillings, metal-free restorations, digital x-rays to reduce radiation exposure, and the use of advanced dental lasers.
Our entire dental team is committed to meeting your needs, and going beyond your treatment expectations. Come visit our friendly staff and enjoy outstanding service at our cosmetic dentist Marietta office. We can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.